Here are some suggestions YOU could do this year...
○ Organise a local Secret Santa, everyone loves a gift, even a free gift.
○ Exchange phone numbers with local people and keep in touch – look out for each other and have others look out for you.
○ Contact your local Food Bank to see how you may help.
○ Volunteer in your local community.
○ Organise a safe outdoor Carol singing group and raise a smile.
○ Colour in our Christmas window decorations or send to someone and spread some cheer.
○ Hang some outdoor trimmings for your neighbourhood to enjoy, or put some decorations up outdoors for a neighbour.
○ Offer to help a neighbour. Little things make a big difference.
○ Link up with others on Zoom for a meal, a quiz or just a chat.
○ Keep a jar of kindness and add your thoughts or acts of kindness that you are grateful for.
…and remember to share your Kindness with us!
Looking for something to keep you and the kids occupied this holiday?
Here are 25 free colouring-in sheets for you to enjoy.
Share Kindness this Christmas.
Connect to Kindness Advent Calendar
Our 2020 Digital Kindness Advent Calendar is live on Facebook. We will be releasing a new video each day in the run-up to Christmas. 25 heartwarming stories of kindness.